Focus is a Tunisian Group specialised in software engineering and IT services.
Focus is the entity of Focus group specialized in the IT Outsourcing and software development.
Working with world renowned leaders in the fields of telecommunications, Automotive, ERP and Business Intelligence such as Nokia Siemens Networks, Continental, Parrot, SAP, Focus has developed a solid expertise in a wide range of technologies related to embedded software development, mobile application development, data analysis solutions development…
For our purposes, we are recruiting:
- Computer Science Engineer (Preferred) or any other related degree
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills (french, english, documenting, presentation, etc)
- Participate in engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Participate with stakeholder to configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Work with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architecture and Support Teams to ensure that Information security and Risk management standards are being followed.
- Conduct Information security internal audits.
- Define and assist in security control implementations”
Skills you will acquire:
- Good knowledge of networking and system administration
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
You must sign in to apply for this position.