– AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture)
– CanTP(Transport Protocol) AUTOSAR configuration for the Channels to be used to handle the exchange of Request/Response Data.
– Create specific Pluggin based on CDD(Complex Device Driver) on Top of CanTP that defines the ECUs(Electronic Circuit Units) that we will interact with.
– The CDD will receive SOTA/FOTA requests from Linux client and send back the responses by handling the segmentation of the Data Over CAN Bus.
– The CDD Pluggin will implement specific APIs to manage different usecases related to ECUs parallel addressing.
– CAN Bus
– Embedded C/C++
– Embedded Linux
You must sign in to apply for this position.